Prohibitions and Failure to comply
We may take actions against your account for activities including, but not limited to:
- Submitting material (including, but not limited to personal data, text, images, music or video) of which you do not have the full right to submit and/or grant license (the "Submitted Content").
- Using any technology to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our Services in any way.
- Initiating communications that contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material.
- Advertising or sending unsolicited messages of any kind.
- Impersonating others or providing any kind of false information.
- Starting or forwarding chain letters of any kind.
Zhor & Néma reserves the right to terminate any account in its sole discretion. We may send you an email to inform you of the termination of your account in such event.